Two-Channel Blood Coagulation Analyzer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BK-2048B
- Origin: China
- Trademark: BIOBASE
This device can be used for in vitro diagnosis. It is usually used as a detector of homeostasis and thrombus in clinical laboratories and can be used in many fields such as detecting illnesses of hemorrhage and thrombus, diagnosing hemorrhage before bursting, observing curative effect and analysis after treatment.
- The instrument has two independent detecting places. It can detect different items or different samples of the same item contemporary.
- It is based on photoelectric principle and can put up items of PT, APTT, TT, FBG and active measurements of many cruor factors.
- It has a device reagent-adding can be automatically detected by which. You can use ordinary sucker to add the regent. For your convenience, the mixing device is versatile so you do not need to beat it up.
- It has an inner printer so you can conveniently print the detecting report.
- There are advanced design of optic system and data processing software to eliminate the disturbances of high-fat-blood, icterus, hemolysis and chyle.
- It has many functions such as: detection, set, inquiry and showing & saving test results.
- It has warm timing up function.
- It can save 200 test results at most.
- It can delete test results of the last day when it starts up for the first time this day.
II. Technical Specifications
- The distance of transmission should be less than 1%;
- When the transmission ratio is about 30%, measuring accuracy error should be less than 1.5%;
- When the ratio of transmission is about 30%, error of measuring accuracy between channels should be less than 3%;
- When the ratio of transmission is about 30%, error of measuring repeat between channels should be less than 0.5%;
- When the ratio of transmission ranges from 10% to 80%, linear error of absorbance should be less than 2%;
- The temperature of detecting places and warm-up places is 37ºC. Error of temperature accuracy should be less then 0.2ºC and fluctuation of temperature should be less then 0.3ºC. The temperature of refrigerated places ranges from 2ºC to 8ºC;
- Repeat error of PT detection should be less than 8% using the same sample in the same channel;
- The standard and rating of fuse: Ф5×20/2A;
- Dimensions: 350×280×200mm;
- Weight: 5.5kg
III. Work Conditions
- Environmental temperature: 10ºC-30ºC;
- Relative humidity: less than 70%;
- Power supply: 220V±10%, 50Hz±2%;
- Input power: 80 VA±10%;
- The instrument should keep away from strongly electromagnetism, and avoid dust, shake and caustic gas;
- Power supply should be earthed perfectly;
- The instrument should be warm 20 minutes before operation.