Isolation chamber is equipped with its own negative pressure filtration system to provide maximum protection and operational safety for both the contaminated person or item and the operational team.
1. The chamber liner is made from a special TPU film and strengthened by inserting ABS poles along each side of the structure.
2. The "all around" zipper system allows for the chamber to open completely giving easy operator accessibility.
3. The chamber has ten integrated glove portals on three sides to allow for easy access to the patient and two utility portals used for infusions and other medical equipment.
4. Isolation chamber is a fully collapsible unit that requires minimal storage space and is ready for use within seconds.
5. Isolation chamber complete with Batteries for up to 8 hours of continuous use before battery charge required.
6. The chamber negative pressure will be up to -15pa only in 2 minutes after power on.
7. The Isolation chamber can be used with a stretcher, which will be easy to move the patient.
8. Belt system enables the patient to be fastened while in the chamber or the chamber is securely fastened to a stretcher or bed.
Company InformationContact me
|Unfolded Size (L*W*H)||1900×690×500mm||1000×500×500mm|
|HEPA Filter||4pcs, 99.999% efficiency for 0.3μm particles|
|Alarm||Audio and visual alarm for internal pressure insufficient and low power|
|Negative pressure||Up to -15Pa in two minutes after power on|
|Components||The main chamber, Particle filter, Negative generation system, 20pcs PVC gloves, Battery and charger|
|Load-bearing||Up to 150kg|
|Power Supply||AC 220V/110V±10%, 50Hz/60Hz, Battery voltage:DC12V|
|Package Size (L*W*H)||770*570*640mm(carton box)|